RideOnTrack is a fast-growing company that develops operational communication systems for mission-critical networks. Our products and services are used by customers for whom telecommunication is an essential part of their day-to-day operations, including railways, police, public safety, disaster relief, and more. We are technology frontrunners and offer solutions such as Dispatcher, IoT edge computing, Gateway solutions, Voice Recording & playback, and Digital Mobile Radio (DMR).
Our team consists of talented and passionate individuals who translate specific requirements of our customers into solutions based on the latest state-of-the-art technology. We are now seeking a highly motivated and experienced Test Engineer to join our team.
- Meetings with the software development team to understand the features to be tested
- Writing test plans and creating test cases for new features (incl. automated tests)
- Performing tests according to the test plans, both locally and together with the endcustomer at their offices
- Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards
- The use of standardized tools, such as a SIP testing software suite
- Maintenance and improvement of the lab systems
- Preparation of test reports for the management and customers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
- Problem-solving skills are a must
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out-of-the-box
- High-level technical writing skills
- Extensive knowledge of test procedures
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge about SIP(-R) is considered a plus
- Familiarity with testing tools is considered a plus
- Have a strategic impact on the implementation of our telecommunication products,
- Become part of a growing scaleup company, with career growth opportunities,
- Work in an inspiring/innovative environment at our offices at Cipal Innovation Centre in Geel, Belgium,
- The ability to further develop your skills and to gain new experiences,
- Above market level benefits and financial compensation,
- Develop your career in an international environment.
If you are interested in working for a fast-growing company at the forefront of technology, please submit your CV and cover letter. We encourage fresh graduates to apply for this vacancy!
Apply for this job
"*" indicates required fields