What are cookies?
What is this policy for?
Will this ever change?
Which cookies and why?
Strictly Necessary Cookies
- are necessary for the website to function properly;
- help us improve the performance of the website;
- measure anonymous visitor behavior.
- customise the site according to personal preferences;
- store personal information for relevant offers;
- help us improve your browsing experience.
- collect and report information on website usage.
I don’t want cookies
You can prevent cookies from being stored or remove cookies already stored by adjusting the settings in your browser. You find help to adjust these settings on the website of the browser that you use. Remember that disabling cookies when visiting the Website may cause some or all of the functions of the Website not to work properly.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en&oco=0
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/nl-be/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac.
I have a complaint
If you have a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data, you can always contact us at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still not satisfied with our answer, then you are at liberty to file a complaint with the competent data protection authority, the Belgian Data Protection Authority. For more information, go to www.dataprotectionauthority.be.